The fall semester started last week and that means my life just got a lot more hectic! It also means less time for blogging. So while I’m trying to get my classes all sorted out, here are some of my favorite links for the week.
- On Air: Does the internet change how we think, read and remember? - BBC World Service, Nuala McGovern
- BBC podcast interview with Nicholas Carr – August 30, 2010
- Your Brain on Computers: Overuse of Digital Devices May Lead to Brain Fatigue – Matt Richtel, for the NYTimes.com
- Is it time to abandon social media? – Dave Parrack
- The Secret Powers of Time – Talk given by Professor Philip Zimbardo to The RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce). Part of the talk is embedded below. While the whole talk is fascinating (and available here), the segment starting at around 6 minutes should be of particular interest to readers of this blog.